GENERAL TERMS OF BUSINESS
Conditions of the contract within the scope of bills of sale through the platform https://en.cryptosupply.eu are made
Crypto Supply UG (liability-limited)
– in the following “supplier” –
according to §2 of these Terms and Conditions users of this platform
– in the following called “customer / customer” –
§1 Scope of application
Exclusively the following general terms of business are valid for the business connection between the supplier and the customer in her version valid at the time of the order. Divergent conditions of the customer are not recognised, unless, the supplier agrees to their validity expressly in writing.
§2 End of contract
(1) The customer can select from the assortment of the supplier’s products and collect this in a so-called cart. Hitting the button „Buy now” delivers an obliging application for the purchase of the goods located in the cart. Before dispatch of the order the customer can change the data any time and see.
(2) As a result the supplier sends to the customer an automatic receipt with the reference „confirmation of your order with Crypto Supply UG“ by E-Mail in which the order of the customer is performed again and which the customer using the function “printing” can print out. The order of the customer (1) shows, on this occasion, the offer to the contract with the respective contents of the cart. The receipt (order confirmation) shows the acceptance of the offer with the supplier. The contents of the order are summarised into these. In this E-Mail or in separate e-mail, however, at the latest by delivery of the product, the contract text (consisting of order, Terms and Conditions and confirmation of order) is sent to the customer by the supplier on a lasting data carrier (e-mail or paper expression). The contract text is stored under protection of the data protection.
(3) The contract is made in the following languages: In English.
§3 Delivery, goods availability, Methods of Payment
(1) Delivery times given by the supplier are calculated from the time of our confirmation of order (§2 (2) of these Terms and Conditions), previous payment of the purchase price presumed.
(2) If a product is not available for the customer only temporarily in the order called, the supplier informs the customer of this immediately. By a delivery delay of more than two weeks the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract. In this case, for the rest, the supplier is also entitled to free himself of the contract. On this occasion, he will immediately refund already made payments by the customer.
(3) There exist the following restrictions of delivery: The supplier delivers only to customer who have her usual stay (calculation address) in one of the following countries and can give in the same country an address of delivery: International
(4) The customer can carry out the payment by Direct Bank Transfer, Credit Card, Giro and Crypto currencies.
(5) The payment of the purchase price is due immediately with contract end.
On the website a service called “Housing” can be also bought, a service where hardware belonging to customer is operated by the Crypto Supply UG.
With this product a contract (see “Housingvertrag”) which regulates the rights and duties of Crypto Supply UG and the customer must be closed in addition.
The contract is submitted, on this occasion, on interest of the customer or is transmitted after purchase of the product by e-mail to the customer.
The service can be produced for liability reasons only after signing the housing contract.
§5 Retention of title
Up to the entire payment of the purchase price the delivered goods remain in the property of the supplier.
§6 Prices and forwarding expenses
(1) All prices which are quoted on the website of the supplier are including the in each case valid legal sales tax.
(2) The suitable forwarding expenses are given to the customer in the order form and are to be carried by the customer, as far as the customer of any cancellation right does not make use.
(3) The customer in case of a cancellation has to bear the immediate costs of the return.
§7 Warranty of quality
The supplier is liable for material defects according to the legal regulations applying for this, in particular §§434 following Civil Code.
For enterprises the guarantee term on products delivered by the supplier amounts 12 months.
(1) Claims of the customer on compensation are excluded. From this compensation claims of the customer of the injury of the life, the body, the health or from the injury of essential contract duties (cardinal’s duties) as well as the liability for the other damages which are based on a deliberate or roughly careless duty injury of the supplier, his legal representatives or fulfilment assistant are excluded. Essential contract duties are those whose fulfilment is necessary for the reaching of the aim of the contract.
(2) By the injury of essential contract duties the supplier sticks only on the predictable damage typical for contract if this was caused simply negligently, unless, it concerns compensation claims of the customer from an injury of the life, the body or the health.
(3) The restrictions of paragraph 1 and 2 are also valid in favour of the legal representatives and fulfilment assistant of the supplier if claims are asserted directly against this.
(4) The regulations of the product liability law remain untouched.
§9 Notes on data processing
(1) The supplier saves – within the scope of the fulfilment of contracts- data of the customer. Besides, he follows in particular the regulations of the federal data protection act and the tele medium law. Without approval of the customer the supplier will only save continuance data and data of use of the customer as far as it is necessary for the fulfilment of the contractual relationship and for the claim and account of digital media.
(2) Without approval of the customer the supplier will use data of the customer not for the purposes of advertisement, market research or public opinion polls.
§10 final regulations
(1) On contracts between the supplier and the customers the right of the Federal Republic of Germany to the exclusion of the UN-purchase right as well as the international private law finds application.
(2) Provided that it concerns with the customer a businessman, a legal entity of the public right or a public law special property, legal seat for all disputes about contractual relationships between the customer and the supplier is the seat of the supplier.
(3) The contract remains obliging also with juridical ineffectiveness of single points in his remaining parts. Instead of the ineffective points apply, as far as available, the legal regulations. As far as this would show an unreasonable hardness for a party to a contract, nevertheless, the contract becomes on the whole ineffective.